Full-Time Position: Senior Designer
By: Eliza Gray
Free Agency Creative is offering a Senior Design position on a full-time basis. Candidate must be willing to engage in a high-energy, high-paced environment and bring the following skills and experience.
We are a strategic branding and experience design firm based in Vancouver BC. Over the past 20 years, co-founders Tak Yukawa and Don Williams have been grounded in the belief that our most precious urban experiences are defined by how we live, how we buy and how we gather. We aim to find harmony between social responsibility and our own personal comforts of style, design and community. FAC is built upon a culture of influencers and content creators committed to turning stories into brands, strategies into philosophies and rhetoric into everyday language. Together, our goal is to work with innovative clients in real estate development, retail, and hospitality to reshape the way we live in our communities.
"Influencing Urban Experience" - We create influential brand experiences designed to inform and activate urban environments.
• Creative concept development for an entire brand rollout that includes print, environmental and digital materials
• Design of core brand identity/standards, supporting creative assets and all major project deliverables
• Effectively present and communicate creative design and strategy to the client in both formal and day-to-day scenarios
• Daily communication with the internal creative team to ensure that all required deliverables for the project are properly executed and delivered on time and on budget
• Management of internal work back schedules and content documents
• Must have at least 3-5 years experience building complex brands that live across a diverse range of media such as print, digital, video, and retail environments
• Experience working directly with external suppliers in the realm of print, signage/environment and digital media
• Direct experience in the realm of design and production within retail spaces/environments would be a significant asset
• Professional and friendly office demeanor
• Communication Design degree or equivalent is an asset
• Advanced proficiency on the MAC platform and essential Adobe CS programs
• Print and pre-press management
• Proficient in scheduling and timeline creation
• Quick learner
• Full-time: 40 hours per week
• Wage commensurate with experience and qualifications
• Probational period of 1-3 months
• Employee Benefits offered upon acceptance of Full-Time Employment contract
Please send a PDF of your portfolio and CV to: